Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Cannot sync FireFox bookmarks between Mac and Android
I do not succeed in syncing FireFox 29.0 bookmarks between my Mac (10.9.2) and the latest FF for Android on my Android phone (4.2.2)
What I did:
• Made an account on the FF-site, activated account both on Mac and Android. • In FF prefs, both on Mac and Android, selected bookmarks for syncing.
• Synced FF actively on Mac. Blue wheel takes some time and then seems to be ready.
• Synced FF actively on Android. Both from the FF-account as within FF. States a 'most recent sync' as being done. Seems to be OK too.
• However, on Android, FF, under the tab 'bookmarks' nothing pops up. What do I do wrong?
• Also started up FF in save mode. No difference.
• Deleted my account en signed up again. No difference.
After trying everything, it looks like signing in is the problem... the sync wheel it turning forever...
All Replies (1)
Sync wheel turning forever there is a bug for this: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1006360 and we could use the steps to reproduce this. Can you please provide an example sync log from the continual sync.
Please go to about:sync-log in your desktop connected to the android device or on the mobile device as well.
places.sqlite file may have a uri corrupted in it.
(updated about: command for sync logs -m)
Okulungisiwe ngu Moses