I support Firefox for your great service and upstanding values. Hooray!
I wanted to say Thank-you to your CEO for sticking by his beliefs and not bowing to the pressure of minority groups and Hollywood.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
He has however as of today chosen to step down as ceo (and from Mozilla roles) to do so for Mozilla and community.
It's disappointing that one can only have personal opinions if it is the same as the liberal agenda.
This is actually off-topic for the Mozilla support forum. See Forum rules and guidelines:
* Posts in the Mozilla support forum must be either questions about the use of Firefox, Firefox for Android, Firefox OS, Thunderbird, Webmaker or answers to those questions. Users who post about things other than Mozilla support will be directed to an alternative discussion place (ex: mozillaZine) if appropriate.
The mozilla.governance forum would be a better place for this discussion. The Google Groups link is https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mozilla.governance
Yeah, so sorry for that. One last thing before I uninstall Firefox for their intolerance: Could you please force Obama (who held the same views as Brendan Eich in 2008) to resign as well?
Thank you for your last posting back. We as volunteers can hold an opinion but we obviously do not want to spark a controversy here. You can direct your question asked to the governance group as suggested.
Thank you for your continued support in the past.
This thread will also now be locked (we're not silencing you, further assistance if you are requiring it has been provided).