How do I choose where to save downloads?
I recently upgraded to Firefox 24.0. I use Windows 7
It used to be that any time I clicked on a link to download anything, I would be given the chance to choose where I wanted to save whatever I was downloading. The item would also be saved in the download file or directory.
But now, when I click a link to download anything, it just automatically saves to the download directory without giving me the chance to save it somewhere else. So if I want the file somewhere else, I have to open the download directory and move it where to where I want it.
How do I set Firefox so it is like it was before, so that it gives me a choice of where I want to save a download before it starts downloading it? Thanks.
Under Tools -> Options, in the General Tab, there is a section for Downloads. Simply set it to 'Always ask me where to save files'.Funda le mpendulo ngokuhambisana nalesi sihloko 13
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.40.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.8
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- Google Update
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
Under Tools -> Options, in the General Tab, there is a section for Downloads. Simply set it to 'Always ask me where to save files'.
Okulungisiwe ngu Vineet_Rc