Can I have 2 yahoo mail addresses opened simultaneously - that is without signing out/in each time?
I would like to have 2 Firefox windows open simultaneously so that I can go from one yahoo email acct. to the other without signing out, then back in again. Is this possible ? I presently do it with firefox and explorer and I have nothing but problems with explorer.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
Unfortunately not, this is down to the website and Yahoo does not allow this.
Perhaps you would be better off with an E-Mail client, such as Thunderbird by Mozilla which will let you access multiple email addresses at one time?
You can look the Multifox extension if you want to sign on with different identities at the same time:
- Multifox: http://br.mozdev.org/multifox/