Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
While viewing a webpage, the browser switches to another webpage without me doing anything. Annoying
I am viewing one web page. Then for no reason, it disappears and another web page pops up. The address of the other webpage is http://search.imesh.com/web?src=derr&appid=393&systemid=1&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fdialog%2Foauth%3Fclient_id%3D144457238950063%26response_type%3Dtoken%252Csigned_request%252Ccode%26display%3Dnone%26domain%3Dwww.weather.com%26origin%3D1%26redirect_uri%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fstatic.ak.facebook.com%252Fconnect%252Fxd_arbiter.php%253Fversion%253D17%2523cb%253Df222e8afdc8d258%2526origin%253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.weather.com%25252Ff558e716eef61e%2526domain%253Dwww.weather.com%2526relation%253Dparent%26sdk%3Djoey
What in the world can I do to stop this from happening? It is happening more and more.
All Replies (1)
Try the Firefox SafeMode to see how it works there.
A troubleshooting mode, which disables most Add-ons.
Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Firefox SafeMode
When in Safe Mode...
- The status of plug-ins is not affected.
- Custom preferences are not affected.
- All extensions are disabled.
- The default theme is used, without a persona.
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored.
- The default toolbar layout is used.
- Hardware acceleration is disabled.
- You can open the Firefox 15.0+ SafeMode by holding the Shft key when you use the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- Or use the Help menu item, click on Restart with Add-ons Disabled... while Firefox is running.
To exit the Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before using the Firefox shortcut (without the Shft key) to open it again.
If it is good in the Firefox SafeMode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, and you need to figure out which one.
When you figure out what is causing that, please let us know. It might help other user's who have that problem.