How can I force Firefox to load fresh copy of webpage?
I need to be able to load fresh copies of webpages and bypass the cach each and every time I visit a website. I have scoured the web and it seems no one knows how to accomplish this without pressing a bunch of buttons every time I visit a web page.
IE has a setting to check, I can't believe Firefox does not.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Google Update
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.1"
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r2
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
It should be possible using the following: Click the Firefox button, then Options. Go to Advanced, then Network. Check "Override automatic cache management" and set to cache size to 0.