Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
how do i add new bookmark to existing folder
I set up bookmarks folders in safari - when i add a bookmark in safari, it lets me choose which folder to put it in. Now in firefox when i add a bookmark it just adds it in at the bottom of the menu - how do i put it in the folder I want it in?
Also, when look in the firefox menu, after all the headings is one "imported from safari" with all the folders I made - the ones i want to put a new bookmark in. E.g. there are 2 "shopping" folders, the first one in the firefox menu and a second one in the "imported from safari " menu list - how do i merge them?
How do i move or delete bookmarks from one file to another?
All Replies (1)
- Clicking the star in the location bar will bookmark the page in the "Unsorted Bookmarks" folder and the star turns yellow (blue on Mac) to show that.
- The "Unsorted Bookmarks" folder shows in the sidebar and the Library, but not in the Bookmarks menu drop down list.
- Bookmarks > "Bookmark This Page" (Ctrl+D) will bookmark the page in the Bookmarks Menu folder (you need to confirm that).
- Click the star at the right end of the location bar once to bookmark the current site and click the highlighted star a second time to open the "Edit This Bookmark" window and move the bookmark to another folder or edit the name or remove the bookmark.
- Click the arrow at the far right of the Folder field in the "Edit This Bookmark" window to access the complete folder list and see in which folder the bookmark is saved. That full folder list also opens if you click the drop marker in the Folder field and select the "Choose" item. That window also has a button to create a "New Folder" (look for a button with "New Folder" or a "+" under the folder list).