Can someone please tell me the default Firefox settings for Fonts and sizes (the advanced font settings, too)? I started playing around with mine and now I just want them back to normal, but there's no reset button for fonts, just the zoom features. Help!
Under "Firefox," "Preferences," and then "Fonts and Colors" there is a setting that I would like to know the default for, as well as all of those that you see when you select the "Advanced" button for Fonts.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- npmnqmp 071505000006
- Unity Web Player lets you experience dazzling interactive 3D right in your browser. For more information, visit Unity .
- Simplifies the uploading of photo files.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
You can see the defaults in a screenshot in this KB article: Some text shows up bold after upgrade
You can check the font setting in: Firefox > Preferences > Content : Fonts & Colors: Advanced
Default Font: Times New Roman (16)
Fonts for : Western
Proportional: Serif (16) Serif : Times New Roman Sans-serif : Arial Monospace : Courier New (13)