Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
After the update to 71.0 version of Firefox it is not possible to get to jira website. 400 error is visible. Anyone know how to fix this?
It appears that Jira is not working correctly after the update of Firefox. After generating new certificates the same error occures. It is possible to use jira on other browsers. Please see attached screenshots
All Replies (3)
Your cache may have become corrupted. This user found this solution resolved it:
Hi, You should be able to fix this by clearing Firefox's cookies and cache. Here's how:
- Click the menu button and click History button, and then Clear Recent History... .
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Okulungisiwe ngu Eve
unfortunately it did not work. Browser was cleared and issue was also tested on brand new computer with newly installed 71. firefox
Does that website require a special user certificate ?
- No required SSL certificate was sent
- Options/Preferences -> Privacy & Security -> Certificates