Quit is missing from settings.
I installed some add-ons and they added to the settings window, but I lost my 'quit' or is it 'close'... How do I get it back
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Android 9; Mobile; rv:68.0) Gecko/68.0 Firefox/68.0
The Quit option is available only when you're willing to clear some of your browsing data on exit. It's for instance cache, tabs, history etc.
- Tap on the menu button, then Settings , followed by Privacy.
- Put a check mark next to Always clear when quitting and select at least one type of data to clear.
- The Quit option will show up in the menu.
On Android 4 and higher, you can close Firefox or any other app from the app switch screen.
- Ice Cream Sandwich: long press on the home button.
- Jelly Bean: tap on the app switch button .
Okulungisiwe ngu TyDraniu