How do I sync Firefox on android and Firefox on Mac?
I already have Firefox on my Note 5, for quite some time. I have Firefox on my Mac that I haven't used in quite awhile. How do I sync open tabs, bookmarks, extensions, add ons, and settings from my Note 5 to my Mac, and then vice versa? Thank you.
San Diego Slim
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Android 7.0; Mobile; rv:68.0) Gecko/68.0 Firefox/68.0
Hi San Diego Slim,
It's really easy to set up Sync between your phone and your Mac.
Full details are here. The first step is to register a Firefox Account. On your Mac:
- Click the Firefox Account icon in the toolbar.
- Click Sign in to Firefox.
- Fill out the form to create an account.
- Take note of the email address and password you used. You'll need them to sign in.
- Click the verification link in your email to confirm your account.
- Click the Firefox Account icon to expand the menu.
- Click Sync Now.
And then once your account is set up, follow the instructions here to sync it with your phone: Sync bookmarks, tabs, history and passwords on Android