Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
1st, Thank you for your guidance. Issues fonts and bookmarks and history.
Good evening, somehow my fonts changed and are no longer teh same. I was wondering if it would be best to uninstall and resintsall Fire Fox. It is important I do not loose my many booksmarks and history. I would like my Fire Fix back to its original settings. Can you help?
All Replies (2)
Hi, if fonts changed and do not revert back when you restart Firefox it will be in your Profile I would think so A reinstall will not do anything.
Under Options --> General --> Language and Appearance default should be should say Default (Times New Roman). Is this not listed in there ?
Please Backup as you wished to do :
Did anything unusual happen or install something, crash ?
Please try in : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Performance > Uncheck to view)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?