Amazon Assistant will not work. When I click on it, a gray box opens, but it just spins and won't load anything. Please bring the old one back!
I use the Amazon plugin to add items to wish lists. The old Amazon add on was perfect. I tried the new one a few weeks ago, and it didn't work. So I uninstalled it. Today, I tried again, and it still doesn't work. It shows a "2" on the button icon, as if it has linked with my account and has messages. When I click it, a gray box appears, the circular arrow spins, and nothing ever loads. Please help!
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.17.20050
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 126.96.36.199
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 188.8.131.52
- Google Update
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.21.0 For more information visit www.musicnotes.com
- NMP Browser Plugin 2.18.0
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
Add-ons like that are developed by 3rd parties, not by Mozilla - even if they are hosted at the official Add-ons website.
Please contact the developer of that add-on with your complaints or for support for that add-on.