How do I eliminate my own website's malware protection warning on pictures?
My own website was hacked 4 years ago. And the hosting company eliminated the problem and it was fine afterwards. But for nearly 3 years, I left this website untouched, and now when I redesigned the website and uploaded, I notice that Firefox browser doesn't show pictures on my webpages. When I right click on the small empty thumbnails, and view image, it warns me of 'malware warning'. I can ignore the warning and view my pages..... but others wouldn't ignore the message.
I have no problem with other browsers such as internet explorer or google chrome. Only firefox is giving false malware warning. I can't believe firefox is not updating my website status after the malware problem was resolved nearly 4 years ago.
I'm desperately in need of launching my website soon. My website is an educational one, and I don't want my viewers think that this site is compromised.
Please someone kindly tell me what I can do to get the status of my site restored? Thank you very much in advance!!
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.15
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_2_0_0_0
- Intel AppUp Hyperlink Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
Hi, delete all references to your website, as shown under the heading 'How do I remove a single website from my history?' in this article - Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox, then try the site again.
Also consider whether it's Firefox that's giving the warning, or your PC's AV throwing up a false positive.
If your question is resolved by this or another answer, please take a minute to let us know. Thank you!