input text boxes don't appear (but appear in Chrome and IE)
I am trying to register on a website but the boxes where I am supposed to enter my registration information aren't showing up. If you go to this page:
then click the "Sign Up" link, the page will reload with a blank white box in the middle of the screen (this is using FF 44.0.2 safe mode with all add-ons disabled)
(see first image)
If you view this page in Chrome, the text box appears.
(see second image)
Okulungisiwe ngu Special_K
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.16
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
You can try to create an allow for session exception for cookies from specific domains that are created when third-party cookies are enabled. That is usually sufficient to make the website work with third-party cookies disabled.
It can be tricky to get the domains right.
Okulungisiwe ngu cor-el