downloaded foxfire and lost everything now I have blank screen
I try ed to download foxfire now I have a blank screen to get into anything I have to go to start then go into start then click foxfire but thats all i get no tool bar no nothing can u please help. the only reason i did this was to get spell check on my tool bar
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.20.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 16.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- Unity Player 4.3.5f1
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.
It is possible that your security software (firewall, anti-virus) blocks or restricts Firefox or the plugin-container process without informing you, possibly after detecting changes (update) to the Firefox program.
Remove all rules for Firefox and the plugin-container from the permissions list in the firewall and let your firewall ask again for permission to get full, unrestricted, access to install for Firefox and the plugin-container process and the updater process.
You can check if you can start Firefox in Safe Mode by holding down the Shift/Options key.