why can't I see my editing icons in word press?
I have always used Firefox, but all of a sudden when I go to add a new post in word press I can't see my editing Icons such as: Bold Italic, Underline, Youtube, add a link etc in visual mode. If I click over to text mode, the few that are there are visible. It's not the color settings I checked that. It wont let me paste content in to the text area either. In fact, when I log in to an old blog post I can't even see the text. When I log in with IE everything is fine. What could have miraculously happened literally over night to cause this when I made no changes to my firefox settings?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; rv:30.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/30.0
Duplicated topic, please, continue here: