cannot find the way to send a mail explaining my problem
Want to remove V9 invading my tool bar at each booting. Went to Firefox explore...do not understand what mean General tab, cannot continue uninstalling this malware.. Need some more tips to go further please. Thank you
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Google Update
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.55.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.10
- Block miscellaneous advertisements
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0-rc
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:30.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/30.0
hello, this sounds like a problem possibly caused by adware on your pc.
- please go to the firefox menu > addons > extensions & remove any suspicious entries (toolbars, things that you have not installed intentionally, don't know what purpose they serve, etc).
- also go to the windows control panel / programs and remove all toolbars or potentially unwanted software from there.
- finally, run a full scan of your system with different security tools like the free version of malwarebytes & adwcleaner.
l thank you Philipp for his help. l download and ran Malwarebytes Anti Malware...l was not successful downloading Adwcleaner ..l file seems to disturb .... Note l also have Iobit free application that l run every 2 or 3 days... also have Avantgate Care system, and Anvi smart Defender.... None found the way to eliminate v9, l did not download files since l have the problem of v(... Looking at Control Panel, l cant'see anythink like a toolbar.. l use exclusively Firefox and l have email from MSN and Gmail...l am very careful to not open something l do not know... l check with Int Explorer too, v9 is also present on it. Thank you for new help... if possible. Thanks a lot.
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.
Note that software like Advanced SystemCare with its Surfing Protection feature can reset some files to older versions to protect files against changes. You will have to check their settings or uninstall this software.
See this article about removing V9 Homepage. http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-v9-com-homepage/