Showing questions for topic:
顯示下列標籤的問題:

Is there any way at all to revert the app before all the menu changes?

the stuff firefox on android did to the menu messes me up real bad, why do i have to add a button that i will never use and will always misclick because my hands dont wor… (閱讀更多)

the stuff firefox on android did to the menu messes me up real bad, why do i have to add a button that i will never use and will always misclick because my hands dont work right? why on earth did you mess with everyones muscle memory, its genuinely making me break down and idk how to change it back without losing all my tabs, please help

封存 1 151

Javascript sites

I can't get Firefox to enable the Javascript. I go to sites that rely on Javascript, but I don't know what browsers give me security and Javascript at the same time. I us… (閱讀更多)

I can't get Firefox to enable the Javascript. I go to sites that rely on Javascript, but I don't know what browsers give me security and Javascript at the same time.

I use a Galaxy A21. It still has the OEM Samsung browser.

What can I use that isn't Goole.

封存 1 100