Firefox does not display search results in the middle of the screen WHEN USING WIDE-SCREEN MONITOR
I want Fire Fox display its SEARCH RESULTS (not web pages) in the middle of the screen when using a WIDE SCREEN MONITOR (with text size 150% increased).
- I guess the increased text size affects the length of text folded before reaching the right side end of the screen, but large font size is quite important for me, so changing the font size would not be a fix for this problem.
The link below is an image of my screen. http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=8926352964.jpg The monitor resolution is 1920*1080. The right side is of the screen is empty so the best sitting position is in front of left side of the monitor and that is quite uncomfortable.
So would you please teach me how to 1. increase the left side margin (I guess this can be done with an add-on) 2. (Important) reduce the RIGHT SIDE MARGIN so that the text length toward the right side before folded be lengthened and the text be displayed toward the right side end.
Thank you for your kind help.
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Update
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.29
- Version 184.108.40.20610
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.8
- Unity Player 4.1.2f1
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.117
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Enables the interaction of Mathematica content with the latest installed version of Mathematica.
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0
Thank you for contacting Mozilla Support. One of the add-ons chosen as the Best Firefox add-ons of 2013 might be just what you need.
Take a look at Stylish and let us know if it suits your needs.