When I am finished an have shut down Fire Fox, I come back to my computer and I find that Fire Fox is open, and a random URL page is open. I live alone.
After I have finished using Fire Fox and log off, and I come back later, I find that Fire Fox is open to a URL that I have not typed in or even searched on. I live alone, so no one else uses my computer, here is a example URL that was open this evening when I returned home from work: http://tv.channel157news.com/news/?ilmernzkvtazn=485B39F47826C353&pu=&s=D-firefox&nm=ilmernzkvtazn
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Best Buy pc app Detector Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r45
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
You started the thread. I hope you found a solution in one of the answers.