Firefox 7.0.1 crashes every time I log in to Medicare site. Other browsers work fine.
When I go to the medicare login page and enter my username and password, Firefox closes leaving a send crash information message (which I have done). This site functions normally on Google Chrome, Opera, Safari and Internet Explorer.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Unity Player 2.6.1f3
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
I rebooted and tried again with same results. Other secure sites I tried worked fine. So far, only the medicare site seems to crash FF7.0.1.
I've this problem with one banking site.