my firefox is not displaying profile pictures of my friends in facebook
my firefox browser is not displaying my profile picture and my friends profile picture in facebook
- A way to see which images are blocked is to click the favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- A click on the "More Information" button will open the Security tab of the "Page Info" window (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down though the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.
It is possible that you clicked "Block Images" in the right click context menu while trying to save an image.
did what u said and I now have my pictures back....thank u so much