my browser cannot allocate enough memory
i play vikings war of clans. and just got this laptop. when game starts to load stops at 45% and displays the browser cannot allocate enough memory for the webgl content. does anyone have a fix for this?
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.16
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.121.2 for Mozilla browsers
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
have you tried clearing your history at all?
This can happen if the memory is too much fragmented and Firefox isn't able to allocate a contiguous block of memory that is large enough to run the game. You can try to close and restart Firefox to start with a fresh memory allocation and do not do anything apart from running the game. You can also check if it helps to reboot the computer and load as less programs as possible.