I am a paid subscriber of infowars. Stop blocking me!!!
I am a paid subscriber of Infowars.com everyone knows the global cabal is attempting to shut them down. I have been viewing them on computer as a PAID subscriber for 5 years and mozilla is trying to block my viewing and saying that the "owner" has not configured properly. Mozilla you are setting yourself up for a HUGE lawsuit.
I had no problem with the link.
There is security software like Avast, Kaspersky, BitDefender and ESET that intercept secure connections and send their own certificate.
- uses an invalid security certificate SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN
- configured their website improperly
How to troubleshoot the error code "SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER" on secure websites https://support.cdn.mozilla.net/media/uploads/images/thumbnails/2017-06-07-08-34-22-cb6da3.png
It is not Mozilla Firefox trying to specifically block any particular named site, it is more likely a security problem has been discovered and a warning or block is being applied to protect your safety.
One of these may help
- As provided by Fred: How to troubleshoot security error codes on secure websites
- What do the security warning codes mean?
- Insecure password warning in Firefox
Are you able to use the link
- Does that at least open the infowars site for you ?
- Do you see any alert or warning apparently
formoriginating from Firefox ?
Please try that and NOT some bookmark or link you may have.
If you continue to have problems please let us have a screenshot of the error message you see (This is a public site do not post anything confidential)
由 John99 於 修改