Why does this keep happening only with firefox, no other browswer have this issue?
Only your browser does this, about to drop all use of Firefox: Your browser drops connection all the time it does it to the following web site as well:
Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to iob.terix.com. A PKCS #11 module returned CKR_DEVICE_ERROR, indicating that a problem has occurred with the token or slot. Error code: SEC_ERROR_PKCS11_DEVICE_ERROR
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.19
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Application Sharing Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.101.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
Are you using such a security device?
- Options/Preferences -> Advanced -> Certificates: View Certificates -> Security Devices
Try to rename the cert8.db file (cert8.db.old) and delete the cert_override.txt file in the Firefox profile folder to remove intermediate certificates and exceptions that Firefox has stored.
If that has helped to solve the problem then you can remove the renamed cert8.db.old file.
Firefox will automatically store intermediate certificates that servers send in the Certificate Manager for future use.
You can use this button to go to the current Firefox profile folder:
- Help -> Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Directory:
Windows: Show Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder