My bank recommends Firefox 23 but not 43. Is 23 better ? I cannot use 43 to accomplish my goals at this bank
Why does my bank recommend and allow ff 23 but not 43 ???
Sounds like your bank has an incompetent IT department that isn't very concerned about security for their customers.從原來的回覆中察看解決方案 0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.9.20069
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.65.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
Sounds like your bank has an incompetent IT department that isn't very concerned about security for their customers.
Firefox 43.0 is still on the Beta channel (at build 43.0b9 currently, though there is a 43.0 release candidate build1 for QA Testing) and not a Release btw as the current Release is 42.0
由 James 於 修改