Can I enable HTTP/2 and not use TLS. I want to connect to an unencrypted HTTP/2 only server.
According to this wiki page.https://wiki.mozilla.org/Networking/http2 "Firefox will only be implementing HTTP/2 over TLS". However, the HTTP/2 standard does not require encryption. Is there any plan to fix this? It seems quite contrary to the idea of supporting a standard if only a subset is supported.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.7.20033
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
hello, this is a primarily community-run support forum so it's probably not the right place to inquire about or features (we cannot implement any features & devs won't read here). for feedback, please use the way mentioned on the feature's wiki page you've linked to instead. thank you!