Firefox 29: Reloading/Going back a page into a new tab doesn't work.
Whenever I press ctrl+refresh/back button it doesn't reload the current tab into a new/previous tab anymore. The ctrl+refresh reloads an older page into the new tab, and the ctrl+back brings a new page that would be the result of me clicking the back button several times. Sometimes these functions suddenly work correctly again though.
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.3
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Nexon Game Controller
- Unity Player 4.3.0f4
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
Hi clamsoup123, If you can find the exact steps to get this constantly to happen, let's file a bug in [bugzilla.mozilla.org] I look forward to your reply.