Share a webpage through Firefox Share
Firefox has a built-in feature that allows you to share web pages in just a few clicks. No add-ons or additional software required.
Add your social networks to Firefox
- Click the share icon
on Firefox. (See Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars to learn more about moving buttons to a different position.)
- If you're using this feature for the first time, choose the social network you want to add. Follow the prompts to log in.
- Your favorite social networks will appear as icons.
Share a link
- Open the page you want to share.
- Click the share icon on Firefox.
- Choose the social network you want to share the page on.