Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

how can I get rid of multiple tabs when I open Yahoo

fridaysmum

When I open Yahoo.mail, I get many tabs for Yahoo. I should only get one. How do I fix this so I'm not getting all these tabs. This started when I switched from Mail Classic to the New Mail & back again. Many of the excess tabs are for the Yahoo page that describes the two different versions of Yahoo mail. I'm using a MacBook & both Yahoo & Mozilla are up-to-date. Thanks!

When I open Yahoo.mail, I get many tabs for Yahoo. I should only get one. How do I fix this so I'm not getting all these tabs. This started when I switched from Mail Classic to the New Mail & back again. Many of the excess tabs are for the Yahoo page that describes the two different versions of Yahoo mail. I'm using a MacBook & both Yahoo & Mozilla are up-to-date. Thanks!

所有回复 (3)

Check the Mailto application in Firefox > Preferences > Applications
Make sure that it isn't set to the Firefox application.

See also:

The Mail to box in preferences>applications is unchecked. I'll proceed to the suggestions in the link below.

The suggestions didn't work HOWEVER I found a solution to my issue with this. So far it seems to work. Go into Firefox Preferences>general I reset the opening page from Yahoo In Box (which seemed to be the problem) to the default. Opened it all up then returned to Firefox Preferences & reset it back to Yahoo In Box. Now it seems to be working ok without all those nasty tabs slowing me down.