Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Everytime I click on a link, instead of loading it on the same page it opens a new tab.

ddperry

Suddenly every time I click on a link, it opens it in a new tab i.e.; if I search yahoo from my home page, it opens yahoo in a new tab, then when I click on yahoo mail, it opens yahoo mail in a new tab, and then when I sign in, it opens yet another new tab, etc etc. I must have pressed something, but I don't know how to undo it.

Suddenly every time I click on a link, it opens it in a new tab i.e.; if I search yahoo from my home page, it opens yahoo in a new tab, then when I click on yahoo mail, it opens yahoo mail in a new tab, and then when I sign in, it opens yet another new tab, etc etc. I must have pressed something, but I don't know how to undo it.

所有回复 (1)

Try the Firefox SafeMode to see how it works there.
A troubleshooting mode, which disables most Add-ons.
(If you're not using it, switch to the Default Theme.)

  • You can open the Firefox 4/5/6/7 SafeMode by holding the Shft key when you use the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
  • Or use the Help menu item, click on Restart with Add-ons Disabled... while Firefox is running.

Don't select anything right now, just use "Continue in SafeMode."

To exit the Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before using the Firefox shortcut (without the Shft key) to open it again.

If it is good in the Firefox SafeMode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, and you need to figure out which one.
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/troubleshooting+extensions+and+themes