Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Open

upgrading Thunderbird 32-bit with T.B. 64-bit

Heine

I would like to uninstall my Thunderbird 32-bit and then install the 64-bit version. Or could I just install 64-bit on top of 32-bit? Are there any disadvanteges with going to 64-bit?

I would like to uninstall my Thunderbird 32-bit and then install the 64-bit version. Or could I just install 64-bit on top of 32-bit? Are there any disadvanteges with going to 64-bit?

所有回复 (1)

What is your operating system?

You should not install a 64-bit version directly over a 32-bit version. Most operating systems will make it difficult for you to do this, for your own safety, and you shouldn't try to circumvent its efforts. It's best to uninstall the 32-bit version and then install the 64. The uninstall will leave your Profile, which is the folder that contains all your email accounts, messages, filters, preferences, etc. The new install should find and use your current profile with no problem. If it DOES have trouble finding it, that can be fixed.

The 64-bit version will have no trouble using a profile created by a 32-bit. There's no disadvantage to "upgrading" to 64-bit (unless, of course, you're using a 32-bit operating system.)

It would be a good idea to make a backup of your Profile before making the change, just in the unlikely case you encounter a problem. Actually, you should consider doing regular backups if your email collection is precious to you. Here's an article about how to do a backup. I recommend that you use the manual "Creating a backup of large profiles" method described midway through the article:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/thunderbird-export

我要提问

您需要登录才能回复。如果您还没账号,可以提出新问题。