Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved

tbird cannot download emails from my browser.

ernesti

Yesterday, Oct 6, at 3:20 pm, tbird was unable to download messages from my att server. The error message is "The certificate for inbound.att.net does not come from a trusted source". Nothing that I know of has changed when I look at the account settings.

Do I need to contact Att/Yahoo? If so, how can I describe what to tell them, as I have no knowledge of certificates and how they work (or don't work).

Yesterday, Oct 6, at 3:20 pm, tbird was unable to download messages from my att server. The error message is "The certificate for inbound.att.net does not come from a trusted source". Nothing that I know of has changed when I look at the account settings. Do I need to contact Att/Yahoo? If so, how can I describe what to tell them, as I have no knowledge of certificates and how they work (or don't work).

所有回复 (2)

选择的解决方案

What third party application to you have scanning your email and substituting a self signed certificate for encryption for the legitimate one. Probably Norton. These so called security product vendors ll have instructions on how to make Thunderbird trust their self signed certificates. Personally I just don't scan email.

It appears the problem was that AT&T revoked a certificate and didn't replace it until the next day. Things should be back to normal now.

我要提问

您需要登录才能回复。如果您还没账号,可以提出新问题。