Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

ADD ON BUTTON

eddmil

Previously when you click the ADD ON button a list of extension icons appeared but not if you click ADD ON button a theme tab pops up Now I can not use the extension I want to use eg for video download I could click the downloader icon and the video would start downloading. Now as the list is gone how do you use the down load ext if the icons are not listed. It is now a useless browser as I could not use the extension Even a simple eraser history icon is not there so I had to go to settings to clear data Very inconvenient Before you click the eraser button and history is cleared by 1 click Please restore ADD ON list button to make the browser more convenient as b4. After the recent update all the features are not visible

Previously when you click the ADD ON button a list of extension icons appeared but not if you click ADD ON button a theme tab pops up Now I can not use the extension I want to use eg for video download I could click the downloader icon and the video would start downloading. Now as the list is gone how do you use the down load ext if the icons are not listed. It is now a useless browser as I could not use the extension Even a simple eraser history icon is not there so I had to go to settings to clear data Very inconvenient Before you click the eraser button and history is cleared by 1 click Please restore ADD ON list button to make the browser more convenient as b4. After the recent update all the features are not visible
已附加屏幕截图

所有回复 (1)

Hi,

That's definitely not intended. Can you make sure the extensions are still installed by going to about:addons (that's what actually the button does in your case) and selecting the Extensions tab in the left pane? The extensions you use should be listed and enabled.

由Denys于修改