Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

youtube ad blocker not blocking ads

pdsimdars

I have an add-on ad blocker for youtube and have never gotten ads. This afternoon that stopped. I get ads with every video I click and there is no 'skip ad' on the screen. I added another top rated youtube add blocker, quit firefox and then opened it again. Before, if I clicked a video it started an ad and I could go back and then hit the video again, but now that doesn't work, but if I select to show the video in a new tab, there are no ads in that tab. What can I do to make the ads stop like they used to and never appear? Yes and my OS is Ubuntu 22.04

I have an add-on ad blocker for youtube and have never gotten ads. This afternoon that stopped. I get ads with every video I click and there is no 'skip ad' on the screen. I added another top rated youtube add blocker, quit firefox and then opened it again. Before, if I clicked a video it started an ad and I could go back and then hit the video again, but now that doesn't work, but if I select to show the video in a new tab, there are no ads in that tab. What can I do to make the ads stop like they used to and never appear? Yes and my OS is Ubuntu 22.04

所有回复 (1)

选择的解决方案

It seems that they couldn't keep up with the changes on youtube. I'm using uBlock Origin and it's usually fine, but sometimes it takes a few hours to update the filters.

由TyDraniu于修改