Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Bookmarks not syncing from mobile to PC

rcfontaine11

I can access all my desktop bookmarks on my android phone, but when I bookmark on my phone is doesn't sync to the PC.

- I have sync turned on both - Bookmarks toggled on both - I am signed in - I have clicked "sync now" on both devices multiple times - I have un-bookmarked and re-bookmarked pages multiple times - I open up "search bookmarks" on PC and type the mobile website name and nothing comes up - I try and edit the location of the mobile bookmark into "other" or "toolbar" etc and that doesn't make it appear

I can access all my desktop bookmarks on my android phone, but when I bookmark on my phone is doesn't sync to the PC. - I have sync turned on both - Bookmarks toggled on both - I am signed in - I have clicked "sync now" on both devices multiple times - I have un-bookmarked and re-bookmarked pages multiple times - I open up "search bookmarks" on PC and type the mobile website name and nothing comes up - I try and edit the location of the mobile bookmark into "other" or "toolbar" etc and that doesn't make it appear

所有回复 (1)

Mobile Bookmarks would normally appear under the "Mobile Bookmarks" folder (Bookmarks menu, Library, sidebar). Don't you have this folder?

You can open about:sync-log via the location bar to see if recent Sync logs are available. You can upload the file to a website like Pastesite if you can't post the content of the file in a reply.