Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

firefox has updated to run windows 10, i have windors 8.1 please help me correct to 8.1

barbaralangdale1951

firefox cannot access my bank website--says secure connection failed--.I have found that firefox has updated to use windows 10, I have windows 8.1, how to I change to 8.1

firefox cannot access my bank website--says secure connection failed--.I have found that firefox has updated to use windows 10, I have windows 8.1, how to I change to 8.1

所有回复 (3)

Firefox runs just fine on your Windows 8.1 computer. Can you give the exact error message your bank is giving?

Also, you should update to Windows 10 ASAP, 8.1 is not as secure or supported, and you should update. I believe you can use your windows 8.1 product key to get a free windows 10 update

选择的解决方案

Firefox Releases since 53.0 and later including including the current 59.0.3 still requires Windows 7, 8 (8.1), 10. https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/59.0/system-requirements/

You useragent in you More System Details on right of post shows as Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64; rv:59.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/59.0 in which NT 6.3 is Windows 8.1.

Firefox itself is a web browser and not a OS or such so what do you mean by "Firefox has updated to use windows 10"

I wonder if you may be confused by the "Fix for compatibility with Windows 10 April 2018 update" mentioned in https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/59.0.3/releasenotes/

由James于修改

yes I can give you the exact message----that message was"SECURE CONNECTION FAILED"