Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Fire fox wont use my external speakers or hdmi

sarahgrisdale

When I watch Crave TV from Firefox the sound will only play through the comupter speakers, not from mt tv with the hdmi cable. I have a Mac book air and I have gone into my prefernces and clivked on HDMI for the speakers. When I use Safari the sounds works for Netflix, but I cant use Safari for Crave TV, only Firefox. Please help!

When I watch Crave TV from Firefox the sound will only play through the comupter speakers, not from mt tv with the hdmi cable. I have a Mac book air and I have gone into my prefernces and clivked on HDMI for the speakers. When I use Safari the sounds works for Netflix, but I cant use Safari for Crave TV, only Firefox. Please help!

所有回复 (1)

That is very odd. In most electronics, plugging a cable in disables the built-in speaker to send the signal thru the cable.

Check the cable and speaker. Try plugging in something else.