Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Firefox is unable to work correctly with Foxnews.com

charlie18

When trying to return from an embedded link on a foxnews web page, the return is always to the top of the foxnews website and not the link that was selected. This only happens with foxnews. Also, Chrome and MS explorer work fine with foxnews.

When trying to return from an embedded link on a foxnews web page, the return is always to the top of the foxnews website and not the link that was selected. This only happens with foxnews. Also, Chrome and MS explorer work fine with foxnews.

所有回复 (2)

I get around this by; When I find a link I want to check out, I open it in a new tab/window. Then when I am done, I close it and am back where I started.

I'm very aware of this work around. How about just fixing the problem....