Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

Firefox vr. 39.0 Looking at FOXnews.com when I return from a reading, it always takes me to the top of FOX news rather than remembering were I was on the page.

W9EF1959

I'll jump out to read an article, but when I return, the browser always takes me back to the top foxnews rather than go back to were I was. How can I fix this?

    Ron
I'll jump out to read an article, but when I return, the browser always takes me back to the top foxnews rather than go back to were I was. How can I fix this? Ron

所有回复 (4)

选择的解决方案

Are you trying to return to the back after clicking the back button? What are you doing in between?

This used to be an issue when the header of the webpage contained "no-cache" hence no cached page. What are your history settings?

I could reproduce this on the page, it reloads, however it did not at first when I disabled Flash for the webpage. If you disable flash, does this also happen?

Why not open an article at that website into a new tab by middle-click on the link (or { Ctrl + click } ) and then close that tab when you're done reading. By not going "forward" and back, the original page wouldn't need to reload and should be in the postion where you left it.

The control click resolved my issue. I do have the "open in new tab" selected but it dosn't seem to work, just by clicking on a news issue. I have to hold down the control key to make it work.

"open in new tab" do you mean this? Open new windows in a tab instead

unless you have a "tab"-related extension that added that pref to Firefox. If so, see the download page for that extension for a link to their support site.