Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

Firefox sync and browser issues

asexe

Hi. I had an issue with firefox not working on asana.com because of an outdated TSL settings, even though I was on the latest firefox version. So I uninstalled firefox, took a reboot and then reinstalled it again.

Now I have several issues: Sync says I`m not connected to internet so I`m not able to get all my data back I`m not able to login to asana anymore, havent tested any other pages and now when I go to mozilla help sites it looks like this: prntscr.com/ck65e3

So I`m currently running Chrome since firefox is living on it`s own..

Hope this will be fixable..

Hi. I had an issue with firefox not working on asana.com because of an outdated TSL settings, even though I was on the latest firefox version. So I uninstalled firefox, took a reboot and then reinstalled it again. Now I have several issues: Sync says I`m not connected to internet so I`m not able to get all my data back I`m not able to login to asana anymore, havent tested any other pages and now when I go to mozilla help sites it looks like this: prntscr.com/ck65e3 So I`m currently running Chrome since firefox is living on it`s own.. Hope this will be fixable..
定位到答案原位置

选择的解决方案

Could you click the Advanced button in the error page and copy/paste the more detailed error information there into a reply here?

Also, in case this error code appears:

Troubleshoot security error codes on secure websites

所有回复 (5)

What is your computer system and Firefox?

If all you did was re-install Firefox, your profile should not have changed. There would be nothing to update unless one of the other sync systems changed something.

Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web Link} by holding down the <Shift>
(Mac=Options)
key, and then starting Firefox. A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Safe Mode (not Refresh).

Is the problem still there?

I`m on windows 10. The profile still was on the computer but I removed everything with revo uninstall.

The problems still exist in firefox safe mode yes.

This is what I get when I try to click again on the sync option: http://prntscr.com/ckduwy

选择的解决方案

Could you click the Advanced button in the error page and copy/paste the more detailed error information there into a reply here?

Also, in case this error code appears:

Troubleshoot security error codes on secure websites

I got but was dificult, goes away after 2 seconds.. http://prntscr.com/cke0w9

Looked at the link you added, was something with eset that messed everything up for me. Thanks for the help. It`s working great now :D