Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

having issues accessing yahoo mail

lacika626

I have a new HP laptop w/Windows 8.1. I downloaded Firefox and added Yahoo & Yahoo.Mail w/no problem. I needed to return the laptop to the service dept. to correct some issues and the technician cleaned the laptop to its original default settings. when I subsequently downloaded Firefox again I am unable to connect to my Yahoo.Mail. I have no problem accessing Yahoo.com When I attempt go to sign in to my account and try to view my mail, I get a security error message saying that I am accessing an untrusted website. additionally, the error message does not provide any solutions or exceptions to access my email. Please provide a solution or exception so that I can access my email via mozilla.

Thanks, Les

I have a new HP laptop w/Windows 8.1. I downloaded Firefox and added Yahoo & Yahoo.Mail w/no problem. I needed to return the laptop to the service dept. to correct some issues and the technician cleaned the laptop to its original default settings. when I subsequently downloaded Firefox again I am unable to connect to my Yahoo.Mail. I have no problem accessing Yahoo.com When I attempt go to sign in to my account and try to view my mail, I get a security error message saying that I am accessing an untrusted website. additionally, the error message does not provide any solutions or exceptions to access my email. Please provide a solution or exception so that I can access my email via mozilla. Thanks, Les

所有回复 (1)

hello Les, what kind of error code is shown on the untrusted connection page when you try to access yahoo.com?