Mozilla sent me the verification code.
Mozilla sent me the verification code. What should I do now?
Mozilla sent me the verification code. What should I do now?
I have tried this on three different computers and last week it was working fine now I can't sign into my account on my new computer because I'm not getting a single mozi… (kàsi)
I have tried this on three different computers and last week it was working fine now I can't sign into my account on my new computer because I'm not getting a single mozilla confirmation email.
Not a single one. It's not been blacklisted or filtered or in my spam folder.
Setting up a new Macbook air m5 and trying to sync my profile/bookmarks/etc. on FireFox but the confirmation code is not arriving at my gmail. Checked spam and added "a… (kàsi)
Setting up a new Macbook air m5 and trying to sync my profile/bookmarks/etc. on FireFox but the confirmation code is not arriving at my gmail. Checked spam and added "accounts@firefox.com" to my contacts but still not arriving. Help?
I'm using Firefox since 2013. Whenever I reset windows I always keep a copy of my profile folder. You can check the attachment. There is 83 copies of backup. About my ema… (kàsi)
I'm using Firefox since 2013. Whenever I reset windows I always keep a copy of my profile folder. You can check the attachment. There is 83 copies of backup.
About my email address linked to Firefox [redacted] @ovi.com, Account Disconnected, Sync is off. Sign In to synch hit the OTP wall and OVI email is discontinued. Here is important details: "Nokia Mail powered by Yahoo was discontinued in March 2015. Beginning in March 2015, users were no longer able to sign in, access their existing emails, or send and receive new messages using their Nokia Mail or Nokia Chat address. If they want to save their existing emails, they must copy their existing Nokia Mail to another email service or to their computer before March 2015" Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovi_(Nokia)#Ovi_Mail
Microsoft offered migration to their Microsoft account to keep backup of [redacted] @ovi.com to their [redacted] @live.com. Any email sent to [redacted] @ovi.com doesn't reach to anyone, it is discontinued. [redacted] @live.com is currently active and maximum internet accounts are linked to [redacted] @live.com.
Also you can match my profile photo from Facebook and LinkedIn. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ [redacted] LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/ [redacted]
If you need any further information regarding this issue, like any old OVI email or any further information, I am willing to provide them. I just want to replace [redacted] @ovi.com to [redacted] @live.com that's all.
Thanks for reading. Looking forward for a solution.
edit: redacted emails from public community support forum.
when getting the code to my phone number I have to wait out the timer and hit resend code before it will send it.
When trying to install Firefox mobile the installation code is being sent to ***@protonmsil.com instead of ***@protonmail.com. Thanks, Bill Moderator's note: emails reda… (kàsi)
When trying to install Firefox mobile the installation code is being sent to ***@protonmsil.com instead of ***@protonmail.com. Thanks, Bill
I cannot get an email to verify my account
After I received a notification of a suspicious sign in from Brazil I attempted to change my password. All went fine until after I received and entered the 6 digit OTC.… (kàsi)
After I received a notification of a suspicious sign in from Brazil I attempted to change my password.
All went fine until after I received and entered the 6 digit OTC. When I clicked "Submit".... nothing. I tried to reset the password in a Private Window with the same lack of success. I can request the code, receive it via email, and enter it but am unable to submit it.
My account was accessed again from Jakarta and it now appears that the password was changed. On the Profile page it notes that the password was created 08/13/2026.
This is Firefox on Linux Mint 21.3
When I log in to my Mozilla account, I receive two emails containing authorization codes. Both emails contain the exact same 6-digit code. Is this expected behavior, or i… (kàsi)
When I log in to my Mozilla account, I receive two emails containing authorization codes. Both emails contain the exact same 6-digit code. Is this expected behavior, or is there a way to stop the duplicate emails?
Since updating to 151.0.1 0 on MAC OS Tahoe 26.5 , every 6 digit TOTP entered posts error - "Use another authentication method" I use same authenticator app on Safari -… (kàsi)
Since updating to 151.0.1 0 on MAC OS Tahoe 26.5 , every 6 digit TOTP entered posts error - "Use another authentication method"
I use same authenticator app on Safari - no issues.
For some reason I’m not receiving the email with my login code it was sent to [email removed]@outlook.com I’m just not getting and i need to log back into Firefox for som… (kàsi)
For some reason I’m not receiving the email with my login code it was sent to [email removed]@outlook.com I’m just not getting and i need to log back into Firefox for some reason again after Mozilla told me this was fixed
DO NOT SEND A CODE TO VERIFY IDENTITY, SEND A TEXT ! PEOPLE IN TROUBLE TRYING TO GET ONLINE WITH FIREFOX CANNOT GENERALLY RECEIVE EMAILS !! THINK, PEOPLE !
I have a firefox account and I sync it to at least two devices. Now I need to change some settings. When I select the change, a prompt appears, asking for a confirmation … (kàsi)
I have a firefox account and I sync it to at least two devices. Now I need to change some settings. When I select the change, a prompt appears, asking for a confirmation code as expected. But I never receive a code on my e-mail. I tied many times, over the last days. I checked spam repeatedly. I added accounts@firefox.com to my contacts. What could be the problem? What can I try?
Hello, I have a protonmail account connected to my firefox account. The protonmail account was inactive for a while. Now I am trying to connect a new device to my firefo… (kàsi)
Hello, I have a protonmail account connected to my firefox account. The protonmail account was inactive for a while. Now I am trying to connect a new device to my firefox, but the E-Mails never reach me. I have added accounts@firefox.com as a contact and whitelisted it from being seen as spam. Is there any way to solve this without making a new account?
when requesting a code ny email address was incorrectly spelt a B instead of an N
I was logged out on my iphone's mozilla vpn, and when I tried to log back in, it requests a confirmation code that it never sends out. I tried to log in to my firefox acc… (kàsi)
I was logged out on my iphone's mozilla vpn, and when I tried to log back in, it requests a confirmation code that it never sends out. I tried to log in to my firefox account on my desktop as well, and it behaves the same. I never receive an email with a confirmation code.
Dear Support, When I try to Login or Change Password there is no OTP Emails received from Mozilla contact emails. I tried multiple way but still nothing received. … (kàsi)
Dear Support,
When I try to Login or Change Password there is no OTP Emails received from Mozilla contact emails.
I tried multiple way but still nothing received.
Hi I understand that security is important, but it it is MY account, MY data, MY responsibility. When you install FireFox on a new device, then you cannot sign in to your… (kàsi)
Hi
I understand that security is important, but it it is MY account, MY data, MY responsibility.
When you install FireFox on a new device, then you cannot sign in to your account without entering a confirmation code - that is 'crazy'!!
Why is it crazy, well, first of all FireFox / Mozilla know that it's a new device, so how do they suggest that I get to my email on a new device ??
It's the same as asking for a security code when you setup your email - How do you see that I can get my code when setting up the mail app ??
Imagine - god forbid - that you were to loose your phone and computer, you then got a brand new computer - even with a recovery email address, you can still not log in because the recovery email address also requires a confirmation code on a new device!
On my Mozilla account I have turned of 2FA, so why do I need a confirmation code ?
As mentioned, I understand that security is important, so please do not use that argument.
bonjour, on me demande de valider avec un code mozilla ou le trouver?