Showing questions for topic:

Account disconnected, and unable to sign in

My Mozilla account has been disconnected. When I try to sign in, I enter my email and password, and am then prompted to enter a confirmation code that reportedly was emai… (kàsi)

My Mozilla account has been disconnected. When I try to sign in, I enter my email and password, and am then prompted to enter a confirmation code that reportedly was emailed to me. The problem is that no such email arrives. Without that access code, I cannot log in, and syncing does not work. This is not a problem with my spam filter, because that filter is turned off, and I have no difficulty with receiving emails from other senders. How can I either get that access code sent to me, or get logged in without it?

A ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́ 4 1 101

Is "Fill Code ###### from Messages" from Firefox?

A mouseover dialog box recently began to appear over formfields in Mozilla. I don't know 'which browser process 'it's coming from. Possibilities include Firefox for Tahoe… (kàsi)

A mouseover dialog box recently began to appear over formfields in Mozilla. I don't know 'which browser process 'it's coming from. Possibilities include Firefox for Tahoe, Apple Messages, and the Lastpass extension for Firefox. Maybe even Tahoe itself, who knows.

I don't think it's Lastpass because it covers the Lastpass fill prompt ON EVERY FIELD on the browser page.

Note to developers: Dialog boxes always need to show a source LOL.

(Yep, shared the TFA code! )

A ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́ 2 40