Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Èròjà atẹ̀lélànà yii ni a ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́. Jọ̀wọ́ béèrè ìbéèrè titun bí o bá nílò ìrànwọ́.
Solved A ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́

How do i get the Firefox button?

birdstreet

In 'Browsing Basics', everything refers to the Firefox 'button'; the orange tab like button in the top left of my laptop. I don't have that. How do i get that?

In 'Browsing Basics', everything refers to the Firefox 'button'; the orange tab like button in the top left of my laptop. I don't have that. How do i get that?
Ka ìdáhùn ni ìṣètò kíkà

Ọ̀nà àbáyọ Tí a Yàn

DMDeleter,

Probably best to start your own thread. Please use

I am not entirely sure what button you are after. What application or site does the like button you are asking about relate to ?

All Replies (4)

Maybe you still have the menubar displayed, turn that off.

That did it. Thanks.

Okay, I turned off the Menu Bar and it shows the Firefox orange rectangular button. But I wanted to see the "like" button. Wrong thread?

Ọ̀nà àbáyọ Tí a Yàn

DMDeleter,

Probably best to start your own thread. Please use

I am not entirely sure what button you are after. What application or site does the like button you are asking about relate to ?