Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Èròjà atẹ̀lélànà yii ni a ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́. Jọ̀wọ́ béèrè ìbéèrè titun bí o bá nílò ìrànwọ́.
Solved A ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́

I am trying to activate "Show my windows and tabs from last time" option and on my computer this option is grayed out ie I can not select it. Any suggestions? tx

wdrrjr

Under the Options in the "Orange Firefox" I am trying to select the "Show my windows and tabs from last time" (under the general tab) and mine is grayed out ie I can not select it. Any help would be appreciated.

Under the Options in the "Orange Firefox" I am trying to select the "Show my windows and tabs from last time" (under the general tab) and mine is grayed out ie I can not select it. Any help would be appreciated.

All Replies (3)

Ọ̀nà àbáyọ Tí a Yàn

Hi,

In Tools (Alt + T) > Options > Privacy you may have to enable (tick) Remember my browsing history while disabling Browsing History in Settings... on the same tab.

This may also happen in Private Browsing mode.

Options > Privacy.

Ti ṣàtúnṣe nípa Vivek

This fixed my problem, thanks a bunch for the fast response!!

You are welcome :)