Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Èròjà atẹ̀lélànà yii ni a ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́. Jọ̀wọ́ béèrè ìbéèrè titun bí o bá nílò ìrànwọ́.
A ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́

redirection blocked,allow = back to where I am, redirection blocked,allow = back to where I am.

nismine01

Trying to log into a bill site. Message bar (Firefox has blocked this page from redirecting to another site) (allow). When marking allow it simply takes me back to the orriginal log in page, I enter my details hit enter and I am back to Message bar (Firefox etc............). This situation just keeps on revolving.

Trying to log into a bill site. Message bar (Firefox has blocked this page from redirecting to another site) (allow). When marking allow it simply takes me back to the orriginal log in page, I enter my details hit enter and I am back to Message bar (Firefox etc............). This situation just keeps on revolving.

All Replies (1)

See: Tools > Options > Advanced > General : Accessibility : [ ] "Warn me when web sites try to redirect or reload the page"

See: Advanced panel - Accessibility, browsing, network, updates, and other advanced settings in Firefox

See also: http://kb.mozillazine.org/accessibility.blockautorefresh