Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Ati ti èròjà atẹ̀lélànà asì ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́. Jọ̀wọ́ béèrè ìbéèrè titun bí o bá nílò ìrànwọ́.
Locked A ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́

Not compatible with v10.11.6

SuMo Bot

The latest version does not work with my version of Apple OS on my older OS El Capitan v10.11.6. When downloading and replacing the old version I get an incompatibility warning that Firefox needs 10.12 or later yet there is no upgrade available to 10.12, I need my FireFox!!! Help

The latest version does not work with my version of Apple OS on my older OS El Capitan v10.11.6. When downloading and replacing the old version I get an incompatibility warning that Firefox needs 10.12 or later yet there is no upgrade available to 10.12, I need my FireFox!!! Help

All Replies (1)

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.