Denc nañu waxtaan wii.
Yónneel yeneen laaj soo soxlaa ndimbal.
Yiñ denc
Cannot download emails
Have just installed Thunderbird, as fed up with windows 10. On installation Thundrbird received hundreds of emails that I have received in last 8 months, all of which I was in the process of deleting from my inbox, when this error message came up:
" The RETR command did not succeed. Error retrieving a message. Mail server mail.btinternet.com responded: problem retrieving message."
Now cannot receive any more in my inbox
Help
Have just installed Thunderbird, as fed up with windows 10. On installation Thundrbird received hundreds of emails that I have received in last 8 months, all of which I was in the process of deleting from my inbox, when this error message came up:
" The RETR command did not succeed. Error retrieving a message. Mail server mail.btinternet.com responded: problem retrieving message."
Now cannot receive any more in my inbox
Help
All Replies (1)
You should talk to your email provider.